The Columbia Omni Studio Rewards Program (the "Rewards Program") is a rewards and loyalty program provided by Columbia Omni Corporation ("Columbia", “us”, “our” or “we”) to customers and/or account holders on our website https://www.columbiaomnistudio.com.
The Rewards Program is available to website account holders who have signed up based on the details on the Rewards Program page: https://www.columbiaomnistudio.com/pages/rewards-program
Members of the Rewards Program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. Full Details below.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your ID. You agree not to use the ID of any third party or disclose your ID to any third party. You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs on your Account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account, you must notify us immediately. You agree to provide us with correct and complete Account information at all times and inform us of any changes to the information you have provided. We will keep your ID confidential. Only one Columbia Omni Studio Rewards Program rewards account (“Account”) is permitted per person. We are not liable for any unauthorized access to your account that is not occasioned by the activities of Columbia Omni Studio.
2. To be eligible for the Rewards Program, you have to create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Rewards Program.
3. To enroll, create an account on www.columbiaomnistudio.com (the "Site") and become a registered user of the Site. The account registration page is here: https://columbiaomnistudio.com/account/register. You must enter your first name, last name, email address, and a password. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your registration. If the confirmation does not reach your inbox, please check spam and whitelist our email address by adding as a contact. Once you are registered with an account, you can start earning points and are officially a Rewards Program member (“Member”).
4. To change your member information, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Update Account Info". The request email must come from the same account email address in order to make updates. All updates will take 7-10 business days.
5. To cancel your membership, you will need to contact email@example.com with the subject "Cancel Rewards Program". The request email must come from your current account email address in order to make updates. All updates will take 7-10 business days. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site. Points are reduced to zero upon closure of a Membership.
6. Member Accounts are deemed inactive after 1 year of non-use. Once an Account is deemed to be inactive, all points in such Account may, in the Company’s sole discretion, be deemed to have been forfeited by such Member, with or without notice. Points are reduced to zero upon closure of a Membership.
7. If a Membership Number is used by any other person, all points relating to purchases made by such other person will be credited to the Member’s Account. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for points redeemed by any person(s) prior to a notification to the Company’s Customer Service Centre that the Membership Number has been compromised. Any points redeemed prior to notification shall be at the Member’s risk.
SUSPENSION RIGHTS & PRIVILEGES
1. If the Company determines that a Program Member has abused any of the Program’s privileges, fails to comply with any of the Program Terms, or makes any misrepresentation to the Company the Company may, in its sole discretion, take such actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation, suspending such Member’s privileges under the Program, revoking any or all of the points in such Program Member’s Account, and/or revoking the Program Member’s membership in the Program, in each case, with or without advance notice to the Member and without liability to the Company.
2. Points will not be awarded if in the Company’s reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any points awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. If a Member was awarded points for an offer or promotion in which a Member purchased product(s) in excess of reasonable quantities, the points awarded as a result of that offer or promotion may be forfeited without prior notice and the Account may be suspended or closed.
3. Unless further restricted elsewhere in the Program Terms, Membership is only available to (i) individuals above the age of majority and who have legal capacity, and (ii) corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, schools or anyone other than an individual, provided that such entity has legal capacity and has duly authorized such Membership. If a Member does not meet the capacity requirements set out above, all points awarded to such Member may be forfeited without prior notice and the Account may be suspended or closed.
1. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at columbiaomnistudio.com. To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right hand corner of the site. If it reads "LOGOUT", this means you are logged in. You may also click the "My Account" link and if you are logged in, you will reach your account page. Finally, you may click the "Rewards Program" link in the upper left hand corner, then click the "Check My Points" button to see if you are logged in. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
2. Members earn 1 points for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: $9.99 x 1 points per dollar = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points.
3. Additional Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
a. At the time of account registration
b. During the purchase of qualifying products. Earn 1 Point for every dollar you spend.
c. Liking, Sharing, Following specific Social Media platforms. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. This is good for one-time only.
d. Referring a friend or colleague to Columbia Omni Studio using your referral link. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
5. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Rewards Program points. Purchase of Columbia Omni products outside the columbiaomnistudio.com website are not eligible for the Rewards Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
6. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
7. From time to time, Columbia Omni Studio may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in Columbia Omni Studio's sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
8. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
9. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Columbia Omni Studio may offer you the chance to win various prizes, and earn points, for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR TO WIN. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
10. Email a friend or colleague a 10% off coupon by clicking "Earn Points" then "Refer a Friend". Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with Columbia Omni Studio before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 10% off coupon. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with Columbia Omni Studio. 1000 "Color Points" will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referral friend will receive a 10% off coupon, 250 points for signing up and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new Columbia Omni Studio account.
POINT VALUE & TRANSFERABILITY
1. Points have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. The accumulation of points does not entitle the Program Members to any vested rights, and the Company does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any reward, redemption level, rebate or any other benefit. The Company assumes no liability to Members as regards the addition or deletion of items from or for which points can be collected and/or redeemed.
2. Points cannot be assigned, exchanged, traded, bartered, purchased or given by gift or otherwise sold. Any points so acquired are void. For the avoidance of doubt, such prohibited transfers include transfers upon operation or law upon the death of a Member.
1. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 10,000 points. The minimum purchase for which points will apply is $5.00. Points may only be used Online at the ColumbiaOmniStudio.com website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
500 points = $5.00 off
1,000 points = $10.00 off
2,000 points = $20.00 off etc.
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
2. To Redeem your Points, before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select "Check Points" from the blue button on the Rewards Program page and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
3. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the ColumbiaOmniStudio.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
4. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 1 year from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 1 year from the date in which they were assigned to your account. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of Columbia Omni Studio.
Sign up: Points are added to your account instantly
Order: Points are added to your account when your order is placed.
Social: Max 3 social rewards per social network per day, min 90 seconds in between each social share per network
5. Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Columbia Omni Studio reward account.
By registering with ColumbiaOmniStudio.com and joining the Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. Columbia Omni Studio reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Columbia Omni Studio may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Columbia Omni Studio records, shall be deemed correct. Columbia Omni Studio reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Columbia Omni Studio internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Columbia Omni Studio internal records, Columbia Omni Studio internal records will control. Columbia Omni Studio assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Columbia Omni Studio. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Columbia Omni Studio may revoke any Member's membership in the Rewards Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Rewards Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Columbia Omni Studio program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Columbia Omni Studio. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the Rewards Program are subject to change at Columbia Omni Studio’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their ColumbiaOmniStudio.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Columbia Omni Studio will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying ColumbiaOmniStudio.com customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of ColumbiaOmniStudio.com. Purchases made outside ColumbiaOmniStudio.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).
Employees of Columbia Omni Studio are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.